海外で通じない！？日本でよく使う カタカナ英語 をまとめました。
1. All 5 sisters are busy in a room. Ann is reading a book, Rose is cooking. Katy is playing chess, Mary is doing the laundry. What is the 5th sister doing?
2. Name 4 days of the week that start with the letter “t”.
3. What can run but can’t walk?
4. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?
5. 2 men are playing chess. They’ve already played 5 games. Each has already won 3 games. How is it possible?
6. Try to name 5 consecutive days without using the names of the days or numbers.
7. How many times can you subtract 2 from 10?
8. If there are 5 apples and you take away 3, how many apples do you have?
9. 3 doctors said that Robert was their brother. Robert said he had no brothers. Who is lying?
10. The age of a father and son together is 66 years. The age of the father is the age of the son, but with the numbers reversed. How old are they?
11. There were 10 fish in an enclosed tank. 2 of them sank, 4 swam away and 4 died. How many fish are there now?
12. Mr. Green's bungalow is decorated entirely in red. The carpet is red, the ceiling is red – even the lampshades are red. What color are his stairs?
13. What never asks questions but is often unanswered?
14. How many birthdays does the average American man have?
15. What goes through cities and fields, but never moves?
Answer: The 5th sister is playing chess because you need 2 people to play.
Answer: Tuesday, Thursday, today and tomorrow.
Answer: A river or a nose. A river runs through a city and your nose can run when you catch a cold or have an allergy.
Answer: They are playing against different people.
Answer: The day before yesterday, yesterday, today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow.
Answer: Once. The first time would be subtracting from ten, then 8, then 6 and so on.
Answer: 5 apples. You didn't lose any - you still have five.
Answer: Nobody is lying. His 3 sisters are doctors.
Answer: 51 and 15 or 42 and 24 or 60 and 6.
Answer: 10 fish. None of the fish actually left the tank.
Answer: There are no stairs in a bungalow.
Answer: A telephone or a doorbell.
Answer: He only has one birthday throughout the year.